Sunday, October 12, 2008

new eyebrows!


Yesterday I had to pass a test at my make up artist courses-it was quite difficult!I had to dye eyebrows and eyelashes for two persons and then make an eyebrow correction. I was afraid to deal with unknown people because in this case you don't have the right to make a mistake,so I took two of my best friends. What can I say...the second one was more lucky because my hands stoped shaking when I was doing all this for her)))but anyway I did everything well and I was the only one who managed to end this work in time. So I passed this test and I have 5(of 5) for my work!HURRAH!Unfortunately I don't have any photos because I was very tired and I realy didn't have any time to make photos.

But i'm going to show you the horrifying machine that I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment