Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Favourite


You know that there are a lot of sites about street fashion -from Milan,Stockholm and so on...but my favourite is Hel-looks!Finland is a special country for me because it's very near to my city and i go there very often ,especialy to Helsinki. I like how people dress up there-they look so different from others! They don't think about fashion and trends they have their own style. Hel-looks is also interesting for me because i've seen myself some of these people and it's very fascinating to see the evolution of their style. Today my favourite is Emilia(19)!Oh, she is so gorgeous! Usually I don't like clothes that hide shapes,but i'm crazy about her outfit! It is so elegant and so integral! Her face,make up, hair,coat,bag,scarf-everything is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment