Thursday, September 24, 2009

MAC me up!

Few days ago a girl from MAC store called me and asked if I wanted to come to get free MAC make up(I'm a steady customer there). Of course I couldn't refuse! Though I'm a make up artist myself(and I mostly work on MAC cosmetics) I wanted just to relax in the chaire while MAC's make up artist was working at my face. It was also interesting for me to know more about their products,technique,brushes ,etc. It was a big mistake because now I want to own all the brushes and all the eye shadows that she used!!!But I need a lot of money for all this and it's better to spend them for some new clothes because now I'm still wearing my old stuff and that makes me really sad. Today I went to a presentation of Istituto Marangony(damn!it's my dream!)and a good make up was needed for this occasion. So here I am!Don't you think that this make up looks almost like from Gucci summer 09 fashion show?
The make up artist was using all the products from new limited collections, so here are the names of this products if you are interested.
Eye shadows: Jest, Violet trance, Haunting.


No comments:

Post a Comment