Tuesday, November 30, 2010

inspiration-beautiful hands

I always pay attention to the hands when I look at some person.Hands can tell a lot about a person-his/her social status, his habits,his age,how much he cares about his body and many other things.For some reason this part of body is very important for me so I take care of my own hands and I feel naked when I don't have nail polish on my nails so they are always painted. What I am looking for now-some nice big rings but the problem is that the most beautiful and bold are usually pretty expensive. Anyway good costume jewellery is a right thing to invest in your wardrobe so if you know any online stores wich sell nice high quality rings-let me know please!
Love
Nataly








8 comments:

  1. hands hands i love beautiful hands even more sometimes with beau decor!) nice thing to inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post! great attention to detail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you when you say hands say a lot about a person. as for the rings, i love big rings too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just found your blog and really like it! :)

    I love huge rings, too and I would suggest you check out http://www.fashionology.nl/

    You can find some great statement rings and other cool jewellery there. It's my No. 1 source for jewellery and the prices are reasonable compared to other stores. ;)

    Nox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. skott is the best!
    great post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post!Your sharing is very helpful to me. If you want to see more styles of wholesale women rings, welcome to visit our OOK JEWELRY website to browse!

    ReplyDelete