Friday, June 12, 2009

testing product


As you have already noticed I have really loooong hair so it's always a problem what product to choose for them because long hair always need special treatment. Today I purchased strengthening line from Sexy Hair. On the packing I've noticed some quite weird inscription "property of Michael O'rourke"-Mickey Rourke, is that you?!
Sorry,but now I have to go and wash my sexy hair:)
I'll tell you later how it works.
xoxo

P.S. Honestly, I expected more from it. It makes hair more thick and strong and it's easy to comb them, but I thought that it would make hair more shiny. So I give only 7 points out of 10 to this product.

6 comments:

  1. Well, you really do have gorgeous hair! ♥
    I've been meaning for a while to ask if you could maybe write something about your hair? How did you manage to grow it so long, which products are you using to keep it in such a good condition...
    Maybe share some tips if you have them... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you:) yes, I think I'll make some kind of tips about how to make your hair beautiful. I think that many people would be interested in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeaah, I hope that will be great cosmetic, becouse i should find something to my hair too, haha .

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just wanted to let you know that the Hello kitty contact cases are back in stock for PRE-ORDER now :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe the same company makes a shine serum?

    ReplyDelete