Friday, April 24, 2009

ange ou demon-Links à la Mode


Today was a nice sunny day that I've spent with my beloved class-mates. I'm really a lucky person because I study with very special and nice guys. All photos are made at my university yard.I was feeling melancholy today because only one week of study with my dear group has left.I wanted my today's outfit to be very bright and girly because I had very cheerful mood this morning.


I purchased this vintage Ferragamo scarf with big flowers from Etsy and I'm so in love with it now!

Wearing:
Scarf-vintage Ferragamo
Sunglasses-Zara
Trench coat-H&M
Skirt-Zara
Tights-Calzedonia
Shoes-Carvela

7 comments:

  1. you are fabulous, girl. love your trench and scarf. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very stylish spring outlook, Nataly. I like these photos)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice style!

    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, love the scarfand LOVE the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you be more adorable? I so love your outfit; and the way you maanage to stand out from the crowd by putting bright colors to good use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you girls for your lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute cute cute ♥
    great tights :)

    ReplyDelete