Thursday, February 10, 2011

Florence-day 1

I'm in Florence now with my beloved and it was our first day here today.
The day before I slept just few hours so I feel a bit tired and sluggish today but in spite of this we did quite a lot today- looked round the center of the city and visited Uffizi Gallery.
Looking forward to see Damien Hirst's exibition tomorrow and some exibition related to fashion in Pitti Palace. Shopping is also included in our program of course.And one more thing-italians are so terribly elegant!I'm jealous!
Сегодня я провела первый день во Флоренции со своим любимым. За день до этого я спала всего пару часов и поэтому чувствовала себя сегодня немного разбитой и сонной,но несмотря на это мы успели сделать достаточно много-обошли весь центр города, побывали в некоторых магазинах и посмотрели Галерею Уффици.
Жду с нетерпением завтрашнего дня,чтобы посетить выставку Дэмиана Херста и также посмотреть выставку посвященную моде в Палаццо Питти. Шопинг конечно же тоже входит в нашу программу :)
И еще кое-что- итальянцы жутко элегантные!Я им завидую!
P.S. If you know any good places in Florence that I should visit or some nice places where we should eat-let me know please!
Se sai qualche posto a Firenze che dovrei visitare o qualche ristorante buono dove dovrei mangiare fammi sapere per favore!


















2 comments:

  1. the food looks delicious. :) enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,i miss Florence so much :( Last summer i was there,and sice this time Florence 'Firenze,how the italians say :D' is my favourite city in world <3

    ReplyDelete