Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tervetuloa

I'm in Helsinki again! This month I feel like a true jet-setter because in fact I live on my lugguage almost last four weeks. I returened to Helsinki because my boy-friend works here and he asked me to stay with him.I didn't mind really because I get pleasure walking around Helsinki(it's a place of serenity) and eating Lakka hillo confiture.I don't intend to do shopping(except thrift shopping-everything is for 4 or 3 euros these days at UFF,but I'm afraid that for such price only rags are left there,so we'll see...) this time so I took my sport wear to do jogging and spend my time actively.After all the tasty meals and vine in Spain I need to pay attention to my body.
Unfortunately I can't download photos from my camera to this computer so I can't show you my latest outfits this week:(
P.S.:I have some spare time now so if you want me to make a post about anything special or have any questions-just ask.You can leave a comment or send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment