Sunday, October 04, 2009

matreshka

If you look at my header you can see that I like everything russian(I'm proud of the cultural heritage of my country) when it comes to photo shoots and style. All photo shoots in russian style remind me of matreshka-the standard of russian beauty. I'm lucky enough to have quite slavic appearance(though I have also georgian roots) and I'm dreaming about some items to create very russian look for this winter- red boots, fur hat and so on. I'm delighted with Kenzo fall-winter 10 collection- Antonio Marras feels russian spirit very well( the campaigh is also one of the best of this season among other brands).
Here is a photo that I really like and that I think can inspire you- I like the idea of creating russian look of items that are not in russian style. This photo is from the most popular Saint-Petersburg's magazine Sobaka Ru. For my opinion this magazine has a great potential and sometimes they make quite nice photo shoots but OMG I'm so tired of all the same faces there- in every issue you see only the faces of the team and their friends-nothing new!
P.S. I'm going to make very russian present (a true fashionista will be delighted with it)for one of my readers so stay tuned and wait for the give-away that will be soon!

3 comments:

  1. You look like matrioshka ;) Amaizing !!! I like it very mutch ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo, can't wait for a give-away! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is outstanding. I want to use your photo for our camapaign. please get in touch: arthur.erdem@cgpbranding.info

    From Germany with Love#
    Arthur

    ReplyDelete