Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It can be any color if this color is black


This Friday me and my friend Dasha attended a party held by MAC cosmetics in black style. Honestly, I was pleasantly surprized because this party was really made on very high level for our city-great concept,amazing decoration(ah! these huge purple candles were just fantastic!Want to have them at home but it can be fire hazardous), perfect music(I wonder what band was playing at the beginning of the party...it was lovely!) and cool make up on the models and barmen(first time I admited that smoky eyes and black nails can look sexy on guys:) . The organizers have completely changed quite dull interior of the bar into some mystical space.Good work!
Dress code of the party sounded like this:
London's new-gothic. IT CAN BE ANY COLOR IF THIS COLOR IS BLACK. -Nice!:)
I can't say that my outfit was very "gothic" but it was almost complitely black and I was wearing my self-made embroidered tights that you could see HERE. I was also wearing quite short dress/shirt that I purchased in Stocholm some time ago and my friend Dasha was always saying that it looked like I forgot my pants. Anyway I was very self-confident wearing all this so it was ok. The only bad thing was that I found out that all the Black collection was already sold out! Damn, how could they make a presentation of it when it was already sold out?!Weird logic! So now, Doe Deere, you can be sure that I'll purchase the black lipstick(and many other colors because they are AWEsome!) from your collection because MAC has really disappointed me!(By the way you really should check out her Lime Crime cosmetics because I'm fully confident that you have never seen such weird/fantastic/crazy colors before!).

Wearing: Dress-Soaked in luxury,brooch-H&M,coat-Sultanna Frantsuzova,tights- self-made, shoes-Topshop.


Dasha's sexy back

invitation

models

No comments:

Post a Comment