Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lanvin♥H&M hunting

Today Lanvin ♥ H&M collection hit the stores in Russia. I was waiting for this day and saving some money because I loved almost every piece from this collection. Must say that this collaboration surprised me pleasantly for some reasons:
-high quality of the pieces(though they cost much for H&M(from 160euro for a dress) they worth that money)
-good organisation(no fights,no crush and very helpful shop assistants)
-really nice design(though I didn't expect other from Lanvin)
I came to the store about 1 pm and got a bracelet with the time on it when I could see the collection and it wasn't a problem to take and try on many pieces(unfortunately or fortunately(you guess why) I looked like a big cake in some of the dresses) but finally my hunting was quite successful-I got three pieces-a t-shirt, a dress and a necklace (exactly as I planed).
Here are some details of what I got.
Some pieces I tried on



PS:I had a strange feeling when I went out of the store with my purchases-I felt like a sheep that fell for a good advertising and bought the same dress as other 100 girls in my city but that feeling didn't last long because at home I saw how good-looking I am in that dress and how perfect it would be to wear it for the New Year's eve.

3 comments:

  1. I guess it really looks wonderful on you, my darling!)imoriesc

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... https://archerytopic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: view more

    ReplyDelete