Saturday, September 19, 2009

MY OWN FASHION WEEK - Saturday(Julia's Birthday)

Yes,yes, I know! I'm a little bit late with this post but anyway...I had some problems with my computer(all technics just hate me!) so I couldn't get any photos from it to post here. That Saturday I spent with my dear friends because it was Julia's Birthday-she looked amazing and her birthday cake was also very beautiful because it was trimed with natural roses and it was also really delicious! I was wearing one of my fave dresses that I bought in Spain- the best thing about this dress that it is very very comfy for a party dress and it has only one strap-one shoulder dresses-is my new passion.I also like black and white combination right now as you can see,but I prefer to add some color-in this case I decided to use deep-blue eye shadows and nail polish.

I just looove invitations!When I get a nice invitation from a person and not only words about that he/she invites me to the party that means for me that this person cares a lot about his guests. So thank you, Julia!

Princess Julia.




me and one of my best friends -Daria

Wearing:
Dress-Formul@ Joven
Shoes-Zara

1 comment:

  1. I love your shoes! :)

    -xtina
    www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete