Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Beriberi

A week ago I was working at one photo shoot with my friend and I was doing make up for her. We had only one hour at the photo studio but I think that the result is quite nice.Here are just two photos but I like them most of all.


I don't know why but I just have no energy lately and I don't want to do anythig at all. May be it's some kind of beriberi. Because of that I have no desire for dressing up or something like this.So now I have no photos of my outfits to show you. How sad...And by the way, I'm already sick of my empty header and I'm thinking about something really beautiful for it.Another problem for me now is that i'm thinking about my PROM dress because in June I graduate from my university. I have many ideas but i'm very nervous because I want to look absolutely perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment